View More Paleo Ground Beef Casserole Recipes:
Paleo Stuffed Jalapeno Ground Beef Casserole
Double Bacon Ground Beef Paleo Casserole (Low Carb)
Garlic Roasted Broccoli and Ground Beef Casserole
Easy and Soul-Satisfying Mexican Ground Beef Casserole
Loaded Cauliflower Ground Beef Casserole
Low Carb Ground Beef and Cabbage Paleo Casserole
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup homemade or Paleo friendly store-bought mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 medium zucchinis, cut into noodles
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large non stick pan heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the zucchini noodles.
- Season with salt and cook for 3-5 minutes or unlit wilted.
- Drain any excess moisture that may be in the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer the zucchini noodles into a lightly greased baking dish.
- In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the ground beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until the beef is no longer pink.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl add the almond milk and mayonnaise and mix to combine.
- Add the arrowroot flour and nutritional yeast and mix until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture into the pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the sauce is thickened.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste and remove from the heat.
- Spoon the beef mixture over the zucchini noodles.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
|Vitamin A||18.2 µg|
|Vitamin C||21.9 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||42.5 µg|