View More Paleo Brownie Recipes:
Almond Butter Brownie Ice Cream (Paleo-Friendly)
The Best Paleo Avocado Brownies (Healthy, Fudgy Deliciousness)
Chocolate Covered Paleo Brownie Energy Balls
Chocolate Fudge Paleo Brownie Bites (yum!)
Fudgy Paleo Brownie in a Mug (ERMAHGERD!)
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup natural, creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp paleo friendly dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a small (8×4 inch) loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the cacao powder and baking powder. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the eggs and honey and beat until pale and fluffy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the almond butter, almond milk and apple cider vinegar and beat to combine.
- Add the cacao powder mixture and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the shredded zucchini.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place the bread on a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely before slicing.