View More Paleo Brownie Recipes:
Zucchini Brownie Bread (Holy moly this is good!)
Almond Butter Brownie Ice Cream (Paleo-Friendly)
The Best Paleo Avocado Brownies (Healthy, Fudgy Deliciousness)
Chocolate Covered Paleo Brownie Energy Balls
Chocolate Fudge Paleo Brownie Bites (yum!)
Fudgy Paleo Brownie in a Mug (ERMAHGERD!)
- 1 oz Paleo friendly dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp natural, creamy almond butter
- ½ cup sweet potato mash
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp organic coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- For decoration (optional):
- melted Paleo friendly chocolate
- In a small bowl add the cacao powder, coconut flour and baking powder and mix to combine.
- Place the chocolate chips into a large microwave-safe mug and microwave on high in 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add the almond butter and mix to combine.
- Add the egg, honey, sweet potato mash and pure vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Add the cacao powder mixture and mix until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 90-120 seconds (microwave times may vary).
- Drizzle with melted chocolate (if using) and serve immediately.
|Vitamin A||540.9 µg|
|Vitamin C||1.8 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||50.5 µg|