Please indulge me for a second. I am about to rave about cauliflower. Cauliflower is a wonderfully versatile vegetable. You can mash it, rice it, roast it, eat it raw, or make it into a soup. One of my absolute favorite ways to cook it though is oven roasted cauliflower.
The taste achieved through roasting is a great sweet but nutty flavor (especially if you add parmesan).
Cauliflower is also a great substitute for potatoes if you are following the Paleo diet or other low carb diet, or even just trying to add healthier options into your meals.
Roasted Cauliflower Ingredients
The Best Seasoning for Roasted Cauliflower
How to Roast Cauliflower
You may also like: This easy low carb cauliflower bread: https://paleogrubs.com/low-carb-cauliflower-bread
It’s really so easy to roast cauliflower in the oven! I would suggest making this balsamic roasted cauliflower before experimenting with your own seasonings (it really is that good). But definitely try other spice blends! Cauliflower works well with pretty much anything.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- 2.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil and marjoram in a bowl. Spread out evenly on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for about 15 minutes, turning once, until it starts to soften and brown.
- Pour balsamic over the cauliflower and stir. Return to the oven for 6-8 more minutes.