View More Paleo Broccoli Recipes:
Sheet Pan Roasted Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
Life-changing Garlic Roasted Broccoli and Carrots
Garlic Roasted Broccoli (I Could Eat This Everyday)
Creamy Paleo Crockpot Broccoli Soup (So Good!)
Easy Baked Broccoli Casserole (Cozy, Down-Home Comfort Food)
Broccoli Salad with Crispy Bacon
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tsp minced shallot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl place the broccoli florets, minced shallot, garlic and olive oil.
- Toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Roast in preheat oven for 25 minutes or until lightly brown and tender.
- Remove from the oven.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.