View More Paleo Broccoli Recipes:
Easy 5-Ingredient Garlic Roasted Broccoli Rice (ERMAHGERD!)
Easy Roasted Broccoli Tots with Cheese Dipping Sauce (Dairy-Free)
Addictive Roasted Broccoli and Mushrooms with Onion Wedges
The Best 5-Ingredient Roasted Broccoli with Lemon (Oven Baked)
Sheet Pan Roasted Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
Life-changing Garlic Roasted Broccoli and Carrots
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium zucchini, halved and sliced into ½ inch pieces
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl place the broccoli florets, zucchini, garlic, olive oil and Italian seasoning.
- Toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Roast in preheat oven for 25 minutes or until lightly brown and tender.
- Remove from the oven.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
Usually, we cook exactly like what you have instructed. We like the way of simple and healthy cooking rather than loaded with spices. Thank you for instruction on a simple dish recipe.
Thank you & Best Wishes,
A simple but delicious way to eat these veggies!
Delicious! Followed the well written directions, came out looking like the pictures and tasted amazing.
Making this recipe for the second time in one week. Such simple ingredients, but the combination is perfectly delicious!