View More Paleo Broccoli Recipes:
Easy 5-Ingredient Garlic Roasted Broccoli Rice (ERMAHGERD!)
Easy Roasted Broccoli Tots with Cheese Dipping Sauce (Dairy-Free)
Addictive Roasted Broccoli and Mushrooms with Onion Wedges
The Best 5-Ingredient Roasted Broccoli with Lemon (Oven Baked)
Sheet Pan Roasted Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
Life-changing Garlic Roasted Broccoli and Carrots
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium zucchini, halved and sliced into ½ inch pieces
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl place the broccoli florets, zucchini, garlic, olive oil and Italian seasoning.
- Toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Roast in preheat oven for 25 minutes or until lightly brown and tender.
- Remove from the oven.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
|Vitamin A||116.9 µg|
|Vitamin C||85.4 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||75.4 µg|