View More Paleo Broccoli Recipes:
Life-changing Garlic Roasted Broccoli and Carrots
Garlic Roasted Broccoli (I Could Eat This Everyday)
Creamy Paleo Crockpot Broccoli Soup (So Good!)
Easy Baked Broccoli Casserole (Cozy, Down-Home Comfort Food)
Broccoli Salad with Crispy Bacon
Simple Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl place the broccoli florets, sweet potato, garlic, olive oil and rosemary.
- Toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Roast in preheat oven for 25 minutes or until lightly brown and tender.
- Remove from the oven and serve.