View More Paleo Broccoli Recipes:
The Best 5-Ingredient Roasted Broccoli with Lemon (Oven Baked)
Sheet Pan Roasted Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
Life-changing Garlic Roasted Broccoli and Carrots
Garlic Roasted Broccoli (I Could Eat This Everyday)
Creamy Paleo Crockpot Broccoli Soup (So Good!)
Easy Baked Broccoli Casserole (Cozy, Down-Home Comfort Food)
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ pound mushrooms, quartered
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the broccoli florets, mushrooms and red onion on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Roast in preheat oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown and tender.
- Remove from the oven.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.