More Paleo Banana Bread Recipes:
Coffee Cake Banana Bread with Crumble Top (Paleo Recipe)
Honey Nut Paleo Banana Bread (ermahgerd!)
10-Minute Pear Banana Bread (Yum!)
Easy, No Fuss 7-Ingredient Paleo Banana Bread (Try this!)
Dark Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Banana Bread
Mind-Blowing Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup organic, no sugar added canned pumpkin puree, well drained
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 oz Paleo friendly dark chocolate chips, melted
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a small (8×4 inch) loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and pinch of sat. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mash the bananas on medium speed until soft.
- Add the eggs, honey and vanilla extract and beat until pale and fluffy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the coconut oil and pumpkin puree and beat to combine.
- Reduce speed to low and add the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until well combined.
- Transfer a half of the batter to a medium bowl.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
- In the prepared pan, spoon the chocolate batter and the plain batter together one spoonful at a time, alternating the flavors.
- Using a skewer, swirl the batter to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place the banana bread on a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely before slicing.
|Vitamin A||207.5 µg|
|Vitamin C||3.2 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||12.6 µg|