View More Paleo Pizza Recipes:
How to Make the Best New York Style Paleo Pizza (yum!)
Easy Paleo Pizza Crust to Satisfy Your Pizza Cravings
Easy Make-Ahead 7-Ingredient Paleo Pizza Sauce
Chewy Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (My Go-To for Pizza Crust)
Pepperoni Cauliflower Pizza Bites with Homemade Crust
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 pound Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 cup homemade pizza sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 2 tbsp sliced black olives
- 12 slices Paleo friendly pepperoni
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the cauliflower rice in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain cauliflower completely, removing as much water as possible.
- Set aside.
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Italian sausage and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the dried basil and pizza sauce.
- Cook until the liquid is completely absorbed.
- Remove from the heat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Add the cauliflower and whisked eggs.
- Stir to combine.
- Transfer in a baking dish.
- Top with pepperoni and black olives.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-50 minutes or until the top is browned and the center springs back when touched.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.