View More Paleo Pizza Recipes:
Loaded Supreme Pizza Paleo Casserole (Makes great leftovers!)
How to Make the Best New York Style Paleo Pizza (yum!)
Easy Paleo Pizza Crust to Satisfy Your Pizza Cravings
Easy Make-Ahead 7-Ingredient Paleo Pizza Sauce
- For the dough:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp water or more as needed
- pinch of salt
- For the filling:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 can diced tomatoes with basil
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 8 tsp shredded Paleo friendly mozzarella
- 8 slices Paleo friendly pepperoni, chopped
- 1 tbsp sliced black olives
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 320°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To make the tomato sauce, in a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the diced tomato, dried oregano and tomato puree.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook until the liquid is completely absorbed.
- Remove from the heat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Set aside.
- To make the dough, in a bowl add the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder and pinch of salt.
- Add the egg, apple cider vinegar and water.
- Using an electric mixer, mix for 5 to 8 minutes, until the dough is no longer sticky.
- Allow dough to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls.
- Using a rolling pin, roll each ball out between two sheets of parchment paper into an approximately 4-inch disk.
- In the center of each disk, place 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce, 1 teaspoon of mozzarella, 1/8 of diced pepperoni and 1/8 of sliced olives.
- Brush the edges with egg.
- Carefully fold over and press edges together with a fork.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the pockets with the egg.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with remaining tomato sauce.
|Vitamin A||27.1 µg|
|Vitamin C||3.4 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||7.6 µg|