More Paleo Cauliflower Rice Recipes:
How to Make Paleo Cauliflower “Rice”
Cauliflower Rice Sushi Rolls
Chicken Pilaf with Cauliflower Rice
Paleo Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice
Spicy Mexican Cauliflower Rice
Green Chile Chicken and Cauliflower Rice
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt to taste
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it resembles grains of rice.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive in a wok over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, turmeric and cayenne pepper. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the cauliflower “rice” and stir-fry for 5-8 minutes or until softened.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the lime juice and chopped cilantro and mix to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and serve.
|Vitamin A||7.4 µg|
|Vitamin C||67.8 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||77.7 µg|