View More Paleo Salad Dressing Recipes:
Easy 6-Ingredient Paleo Caesar Dressing
The Best Homemade Ranch Dressing Ever
Homemade Italian Dressing (Without the Junk)
Apple Cider Vinegar Paleo Salad Dressing
Spicy Avocado Dill Dressing
23 Mouthwatering Paleo Salad Dressing Recipes
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup avocado oil or light tasting olive oil
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk or more as needed
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Place the egg, garlic powder, onion powder, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice in the blender cup or jar that just fits the head of your immersion blender.
- Add the oil and allow to settle for 15 seconds.
- Place head of immersion blender at the bottom of cup and turn it on high speed.
- Do not move the head for 30 seconds or until a white, creamy, thick mixture forms at the bottom by the head.
- Slowly tilt and lift the head of the immersion blender until all ingredients are immersed and creamy.
- Add the dried chives, parsley and dill and mix to combine.
- Add the almond milk, a tablespoon at a time, until the dressing has reached your desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.