More Paleo Crockpot Soup Recipes:
- 2 (28-ounce) cans whole peeled plum tomatoes
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 ½ cups homemade chicken stock or broth
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper or to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/3 cup coconut milk plus extra for serving
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil plus extra for serving
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Place the tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, onion, bell pepper, chicken stock, dried oregano, dried basil, cayenne pepper, olive oil and honey in a slow cooker.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 4 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.
- Blend or process the soup in batches until smooth.
- Return to the cooker and stir in the coconut milk and fresh basil.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Divide the soup between serving bowls, drizzle with extra coconut milk, sprinkle with extra chopped basil and serve.
|Vitamin A||152.6 µg|
|Vitamin C||71.2 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||66.9 µg|