More Paleo Soup Recipes:
Low Carb Rainbow Paleo Chicken Soup with Zucchini Noodles
Mexican Meatball Soup (Super Easy and One of My Favorites)
Cabbage Weight Loss Soup (Cozy, Comforting and Nutritious)
Healing Slow Cooker Asian Bone Broth Soup
43 Healthy and Hearty Paleo Soups for an Easy Meal
More Paleo Crockpot Recipes:
- 2 ½ pounds onion, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp lard or grass fed ghee or coconut oil
- 6 thyme sprigs plus extra for serving
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 ½ tsp honey
- 4 cups homemade beef stock
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt, black pepper to taste
- grated macadamia nuts, for serving (optional)
- Place the onion, garlic, lard, honey, thyme, and bay leaf in a slow cooker and mix to combine. Cover with a lid and cook on high for 8 hours or on low for 10 hours.
- Discard the bay leaf and thyme sprigs.
- Add the beef stock and vinegar.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cook, covered, on high for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with grated macadamia nuts (if using) and extra fresh thyme.
Did you make this recipe? Leave a review (pretty please!)
|Vitamin A||0.3 µg|
|Vitamin C||14.7 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||39.4 µg|