More Paleo Crockpot Soup Recipes:
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cups homemade chicken stock
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut aminos
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp sliced scallions
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Place the chicken, ginger, garlic, olive oil, chicken stock and coconut aminos in a slow cooker.
- Cover with a lid and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred with 2 forks.
- Return the chicken to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs, sesame oil and pinch of salt.
- Whisk the egg mixture into the hot soup.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with sliced scallions.
|Vitamin A||54.5 µg|
|Vitamin C||1.6 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||39.4 µg|