More Paleo Crockpot Soup Recipes:
Crockpot Hot and Sour Paleo Soup
Paleo Crockpot French Onion Soup
Crockpot Cauliflower Paleo Soup
- 8 cups chopped broccoli (steams and florets)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley plus extra for serving
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups homemade chicken stock
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk plus extra for serving
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Place the broccoli, onion, garlic, leek, celery, parsley, thyme, cayenne pepper, olive oil, water and chicken stock in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover with a lid and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Blend or process the soup in batches until smooth.
- Return to the cooker and stir in the coconut milk.
- Cover and cook on high for about 30 mins or until the soup is hot.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Divide the soup between serving bowls, drizzle with extra coconut milk, sprinkle with extra chopped parsley and serve.