More Paleo Chocolate Recipes:
Paleo Almond Joys
Dark Chocolate Bark with Nuts & Tangy Fruit
Dark Chocolate Paleo Pie with Homemade Crust
Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Bites (With 2 secret ingredients)
25 Yummy Chocolate Bark Recipes (Paleo-Friendly and Dairy-Free)
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup cacao powder, sifted if necessary
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 1/8 cup toasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/8 cup toasted pistachio, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup unsweetened large coconut flakes
- Place the coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and cacao powder in a small saucepan over low heat and whisk to combine.
- Pour the mixture in an 8×8 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle on the goji berries, almonds, pistachios and coconut flakes.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
|Vitamin A||0.4 µg|
|Vitamin C||2.4 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||4.1 µg|