- ½ cup virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup cacao powder, sifted if necessary
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 1/8 cup toasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/8 cup toasted pistachio, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup unsweetened large coconut flakes
- Place the coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and cacao powder in a small saucepan over low heat and whisk to combine.
- Pour the mixture in an 8×8 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle on the goji berries, almonds, pistachios and coconut flakes.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
More Good Healthy Chocolate Bark Recipes
Dark Chocolate Bark with Pistachios
Chocolate bark is one of the easiest healthy desserts to make. Only three ingredients are needed, and no cooking or baking is necessary. Rich, dark chocolate is studded with green pistachios and coarse flaky sea salt. Use dark chocolate that is at least 70 percent cacao, and feel free to add dried cranberries for a tart twist. This also makes a festive holiday gift.
8 oz. dark chocolate
1/3 cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
Coarse sea salt
1. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt the chocolate in a large bowl in the microwave. Pour into the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle the pistachios over the chocolate.
3. Use a spatula to evenly spread into an even layer. Lightly sprinkle with sea salt. Place in the refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the baking pan and break into squares to serve.