More Low Carb Paleo Cauliflower Recipes:
More Paleo Stew Recipes:
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups chopped Swiss chard
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp chopped cilantro
- salt, black pepper to taste
- In a pot heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the celery and carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, jalapeno and ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the cauliflower florets, tomatoes and 4 cups of water.
- Add the ground cumin, turmeric and coriander.
- Mix to combine.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes over medium low heat.
- Remove the lid, add the swish card and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and mix to combine. Cook for 1 minute more.
- Remove from the heat, season to taste with salt and black pepper and stir in chopped cilantro.
- Serve warm.
Did you make this recipe? Leave a review (pretty please!)
|Vitamin A||354.6 µg|
|Vitamin C||79.4 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||101.8 µg|