More Paleo Candy Recipes:
Homemade Paleo Milky Way Candy Bars
Crunchy Homemade Paleo Kit Kat Candy Bars
Paleo Almond Joy Candy Bars
Goji Berry Paleo Chocolate Bark
- For the filling:
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- For the chocolate glaze:
- 1 cup Enjoy life semi-sweet chocolate mini chips
- 1 tbsp solid coconut oil
- Line a 24 cup mini muffin pan with baking cups.
- To make the chocolate glaze, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together, in a double broiler or microwave, until smooth.
- f you microwave, stir every 30 seconds until the chocolate mixture is completely smooth. Pour 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate in each cup and pop the muffin tin into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl place the almond butter, coconut oil, pure vanilla extract, honey and mix to combine. Remove the muffin pan from the freezer and add a heaped teaspoon of almond butter mixture into each cup. Pour enough melted chocolate over the almond butter mixture to cover the top. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour to set.
- Keep refrigerated in an airtight container until serving.
These turned out absolutely delicious! Thank you so much!