View More Paleo Pizza Recipes:
Easy Paleo Pizza Crust to Satisfy Your Pizza Cravings
Easy Make-Ahead 7-Ingredient Paleo Pizza Sauce
Chewy Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (My Go-To for Pizza Crust)
Pepperoni Cauliflower Pizza Bites with Homemade Crust
21 Incredible Paleo Pizza Recipes to Satisfy Cravings
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup arrowroot flour plus extra for dusting
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (optional)
- For topping (optional)
- 4 tbsp homemade pizza sauce
- 4 oz Paleo friendly mozzarella, shredded
- 12-15 Paleo friendly pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl place the almond flour, arrowroot flour, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and baking powder.
- Mix to combine.
- In another bowl or measuring cup combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, water, honey and egg.
- Add the liquid ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Using an electric mixer, mix for 5 to 8 minutes, until a dough forms.
- If it’s too sticky to come together, add the coconut flour a tablespoons at a time.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper onto the counter or and dust with extra arrowroot flour.
- Transfer the dough to the parchment paper and sprinkle with more arrowroot flour.
- Roll the dough into a circle, ¼ inch thick.
- Transfer the dough with parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven.
- Top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella and pepperoni and bake for additional 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
|Vitamin A||68.4 µg|
|Vitamin C||2 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||8.5 µg|