View More Paleo Meatloaf Recipes:
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Paleo friendly homemade or store-bought ketchup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl place the ground beef, egg, almond flour, 2 tablespoons of ketchup, garlic powder, mustard and bacon.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Place the meat mixture on the prepared baking sheet, and form into a loaf.
- Roast the meatloaf for 20 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven.
- Brush with the remaining ketchup then return to the oven for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer in the center reads 160°F.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve warm.
|Vitamin A||17.2 µg|
|Vitamin C||0.4 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||8.8 µg|