Holy moly, it’s hard not to absolutely love this recipe because it looks like a fancy gummy bear and tastes incredible to boot, but it’s actually quite a healthy snack option and made with nutritious ingredients.
(You may also like: Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon and Ginger Gummy Bears)
- 5 tbsp coconut milk
- 3 tbsp water
- ½ tsp matcha powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp grass-fed beef gelatin
- In a small saucepan add the water, coconut milk, honey and matcha.
- Whisk in the gelatin powder.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat until everything has dissolved, about 3-4 minutes (do not let boil!)
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds and refrigerate until set.