(You may also like: 39 Crave-worthy No-Bake Energy Balls)
- For the balls:
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- ½ cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For glaze:
- 2 tbsp coconut butter, softened
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or as needed
- To make the balls, add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until you get a soft dough.
- Roll the dough into 14 balls (about 1 tablespoon each).
- To make the glaze, add the coconut butter and honey to a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Add enough lemon juice until you reach your desired consistency.
- Drizzle the glaze over the balls.
- Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator.