View More Paleo Meatloaf Recipes:
Easy Bacon-Wrapped Paleo Meatloaf Muffins
Bacon-Wrapped BBQ Paleo Meatloaf (This is so good!)
The Best Ground Beef Meatloaf Muffins – High Protein Paleo Breakfast
Instant Pot Paleo Turkey Meatloaf (Easy Recipe)
Easy 7-Ingredient Paleo Meatloaf with Bacon (Ermahgerd!)
- 1 ½ pounds ground pork
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh jalapeño
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 30 minutes in hot water
- 3 tbsp Paleo friendly homemade or store -bought mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse the cashews.
- Place the cashews, mayonnaise, lemon juice and nutritional yest in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl place the ground pork, egg, almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder and dried parsley.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Line a work surface with a piece of plastic wrap.
- Transfer the meat mixture to the plastic and press it into a rectangle, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Spread the cashews mixture over the meat and leave a 1 inch gap of meat on all sides.
- Sprinkle with chopped jalapeno.
- Starting from the long end of the plastic wrap closest to you, tightly roll up the meat loaf.
- Discard the plastic wrap.
- Use your fingers to seal any open sides and along the seam.
- Place the meatloaf, seam side down, in lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 55-65 minute or until a meat thermometer in the center reads 160 degrees.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve warm.