More Paleo Instant Pot Chili Recipes:
More Paleo Chili Recipes:
Super Easy Paleo Crock Pot Chili
13 Dairy-Free White Chicken Chili Recipes You’ll Love
Spicy Texas Slow Cooker Chili
Slow Cooked White Chicken Chili
Stovetop Sweet Potato, Kale and Turkey Chili
47 Hearty Paleo Chili Recipes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 ½ cups homemade chicken broth
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1 (14 oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped plus extra for garnish
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the bell pepper, jalapeno, cumin, chili powder, oregano and broth and mix to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING and press PRESSURE COOK button.
- Adjust the timer to 10 minutes.
- When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Remove the lid and press the SAUTE button.
- In a small bowl combine the coconut milk and arrowroot powder.
- Add the mixture to the Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chili is thickened to your liking.
- Stir in the lime juice and chopped cilantro.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
|Vitamin A||27.4 µg|
|Vitamin C||22.2 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||31.8 µg|