More Paleo Instant Pot Chili Recipes:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the carrots, celery, bell peppers, chili powder, cumin, oregano, basil, sweet potato and diced tomatoes and mix to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING and press PRESSURE COOK button.
- Adjust the timer to 8 minutes.
- When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Remove the lid.
- Stir in the chopped cilantro.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Top with your favorite toppings (sliced jalapeno, avocado, extra cilantro etc…) and serve.
|Vitamin A||467.4 µg|
|Vitamin C||79 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||47.8 µg|