View More Paleo Meatloaf Recipes:
- 1 ½ pounds ground turkey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- ½ medium red bell pepper, diced
- ½ medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and bell peppers and cook, stirring occasionally for 3-5 minutes.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- In a large bowl place the ground turkey, egg, dried oregano, ground cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, crushed red pepper, almond flour and bell pepper-onion mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Place the meat mixture on two pieces of tinfoil and shape it into a loaf.
- Fold the foil up and around the edges of the meatloaf, creating a loaf pan.
- Place the trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Place the meatloaf on top of the trivet.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press PRESSURE COOK button and check to make sure the pressure level shows as “High” on the display.
- Adjust the timer to 25 minutes.
- When finished cooking, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- Open the lid and remove the meatloaf from the pot.
- Slice and serve.
|Vitamin A||61.7 µg|
|Vitamin C||41.8 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||23.2 µg|