More Paleo Instant Pot Chili Recipes:
More Paleo Chili Recipes:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (15-oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6-oz) can no sugar added tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the turkey and cook until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles.
- Add the bell pepper, cinnamon, cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes, dried oregano, bay leaf, diced tomatoes, tomato paste and water and mix to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING and press PRESSURE COOK button.
- Adjust the timer to 10 minutes.
- When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Remove the lid.
- Discard the bay leaf.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Top with your favorite toppings (sliced scallions, avocado, cilantro etc…) and serve.
|Vitamin A||86.2 µg|
|Vitamin C||24.1 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||20.5 µg|