More Paleo Instant Pot Recipes:
- 2 fresh long red chili peppers, halved and seeded
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 inch ginger, peeled
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup mild honey
- salt to taste
- Place the chili peppers, garlic cloves and ginger in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the chili mixture, water, vinegar and honey and mix to combine.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thickened to your liking, about 15-20 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Transfer the sauce into a jar and refrigerate until ready to use.