View More Paleo Pizza Recipes:
How to Make Low Carb Paleo-Friendly Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Pepperoni Pizza Pockets – Bite-Sized Paleo-Friendly Appetizer or Snack
Loaded Supreme Pizza Paleo Casserole (Makes great leftovers!)
How to Make the Best New York Style Paleo Pizza (yum!)
Easy Paleo Pizza Crust to Satisfy Your Pizza Cravings
Easy Make-Ahead 7-Ingredient Paleo Pizza Sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 10 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 3 oz Paleo friendly pepperoni, diced
- 1 pound Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ cup homemade pizza sauce
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomato with basil
- 2 tbsp sliced black olives
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion, mushrooms and pepperoni and cook, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Italian sausage and cook until no longer pink.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Add the dried oregano, garlic powder, pizza sauce, water and diced tomato.
- Stir to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press PRESSURE COOK button and check to make sure the pressure level shows as “High” on the display.
- Adjust the timer to 5 minutes.
- When finished cooking, let the pressure come down naturally for 5 minutes, then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- Open the lid.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve warm, topped with black olives.