More Paleo Chili Recipes:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 ½ tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp no sugar added tomato paste
- 1 (15-ounce) can organic, no sugar added tomato sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 ½ cups homemade beef broth or water
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the beef and cook until browned, breaking into crumbles.
- Add the dried oregano, chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, sweet potato, bell peppers, cauliflower florets, tomato paste, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and broth and mix to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING and press PRESSURE COOK button.
- Adjust the timer to 10 minutes.
- When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Remove the lid.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Top with your favorite toppings (sliced jalapeno, avocado, cilantro etc…) and serve.
|Vitamin A||324.6 µg|
|Vitamin C||74.8 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||57.9 µg|