More Paleo Ground Beef Recipes:
Addictive Paleo Ground Beef Tacos with Homemade Crunchy Taco Shells
Instant Pot Ground Beef Paleo Chili (Soul-Satisfying Comfort Food)
How to Make the Best Paleo Ground Beef Jerky (High Protein Snack)
Easy 5-Ingredient Paleo Ground Beef Stir Fry with Cauliflower Rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 10 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 cup homemade beef broth
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Add the mustard, dried rosemary and beef broth and stir to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press PRESSURE COOK button and check to make sure the pressure level shows as “High” on the display.
- Adjust the timer to 5 minutes.
- When finished cooking, let the pressure come down naturally for 5 minutes, then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- Open the lid.
- Press the SAUTE button.
- In a small bowl combine the almond milk and arrowroot flour.
- Add the mixture to the pot and stir to combine.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thickened to your liking.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve warm with zucchini noodles.