More Paleo Ground Beef Recipes:
How to Make the Best Paleo Ground Beef Jerky (High Protein Snack)
Easy 5-Ingredient Paleo Ground Beef Stir Fry with Cauliflower Rice
Low Carb Mini Beef Paleo Pizzas
26 Easy Paleo Ground Beef Recipes for a Soul-Satisfying Meal
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ tsp cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- 3 tbsp paleo friendly tomato paste
- 3 cups homemade beef broth
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Add the chili powder, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar, honey and beef broth and stir to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press PRESSURE COOK button and check to make sure the pressure level shows as “High” in the display.
- Adjust the timer to 8 minutes.
- When finished cooking, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- Open the lid.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve warm topped with your favorite toppings.
|Vitamin A||89.8 µg|
|Vitamin C||52.2 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||36.2 µg|