More Paleo Instant Pot Chili Recipes:
Instant Pot Homestyle Paleo Chili
Instant Pot White Chicken Chili
Low Carb Instant Pot Turkey Chili
The Best Instant Pot Vegetarian Chili
Instant Pot Sweet Chili Sauce
Comforting Instant Pot Cauliflower Chili
- For the chili:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 3 oz can tomato paste
- ½ cup homemade beef broth
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- salt and black pepper to taste
- For the cheese sauce:
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for minimum 4 hours)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- salt to taste
- The rest of ingredients:
- 6 grass fed, no additives, no sugar added hot dogs, cooked to your liking
- 6 fluffy paleo hot dog buns
- chopped red onion (optional)
- To make the chili, press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the chopped onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the beef and cook until browned, breaking into crumbles.
- Add the bell pepper, diced tomato, tomato paste, beef broth, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and ground cumin and mix to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING and press PRESSURE COOK button.
- Adjust the timer to 10 minutes.
- When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Remove the lid.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
- To make the cheese sauce, rinse and drain well the cashew nuts.
- Place the cashew nuts, nutritional yest, garlic powder, onion powder, nutmeg and almond milk in a high powder blender and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt to taste.
- To serve, put a hot dog in each bun and top with the chili, paleo cheese sauce and chopped onion (if using).
Did you make this recipe? Leave a review (pretty please!)
|Vitamin A||64.9 µg|
|Vitamin C||29.1 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||98.8 µg|