More Paleo Instant Pot Chili Recipes:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large eggplant, diced
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 ½ tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 4 oz no sugar added tomato paste
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- ½ cup chopped cilantro extra plus for topping
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the eggplant and bell peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, cumin, dried oregano, chili powder, diced tomatoes, tomato paste and coconut aminos and mix to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING and press PRESSURE COOK button.
- Adjust the timer to 7 minutes.
- When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Remove the lid.
- Stir in the chopped cilantro.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Top with your favorite toppings (sliced jalapeno, avocado, cilantro etc…) and serve.
|Vitamin A||100.8 µg|
|Vitamin C||100.7 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||96.1 µg|