More Paleo Banana Bread Recipes:
10-Minute Pear Banana Bread (Yum!)
Easy, No Fuss 7-Ingredient Paleo Banana Bread (Try this!)
Dark Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Banana Bread
Mind-Blowing Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread (Easy Recipe)
Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread (My Favorite)
32 Easy Paleo Banana Bread Recipes (Try these!)
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup natural, creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a small (8×4 inch) loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and pinch of sat. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mash the bananas on medium speed until soft.
- Add the eggs, honey, almond butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract and beat on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low and add the coconut flour mixture.
- Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place the banana bread on a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely before slicing.
|Vitamin A||33.6 µg|
|Vitamin C||4.3 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||37.1 µg|