View More Paleo Salad Dressing Recipes:
3-Minute Paleo Dump Ranch (ermahgerd!)
Easy 6-Ingredient Paleo Caesar Dressing
The Best Homemade Ranch Dressing Ever
Homemade Italian Dressing (Without the Junk)
Apple Cider Vinegar Paleo Salad Dressing
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- ¼ cup paleo friendly Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup avocado or light tasting olive oil
- Place the egg, mustard, honey and lemon juice in the blender cup or jar that just fits the head of your immersion blender.
- Add the oil and allow to settle for 15 seconds.
- Place head of immersion blender at the bottom of cup and turn it on high speed.
- Do not move the head for 30 seconds or until a white, creamy, thick mixture forms at the bottom by the head.
- Slowly tilt and lift the head of the immersion blender until all ingredients are immersed and creamy.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.