More Paleo Ground Beef Recipes:
Instant Pot Ground Beef Paleo Chili (Soul-Satisfying Comfort Food)
How to Make the Best Paleo Ground Beef Jerky (High Protein Snack)
Easy 5-Ingredient Paleo Ground Beef Stir Fry with Cauliflower Rice
Low Carb Mini Beef Paleo Pizzas
26 Easy Paleo Ground Beef Recipes for a Soul-Satisfying Meal
- For the beef taco meat:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup homemade beef broth
- salt, black pepper to taste
- For the taco shells:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp water or more as needed
- pinch of salt
- To make the beef taco meat, in a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the beef and cook until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles.
- Add chili powder, coriander, cayenne pepper, oregano, tomato paste, vinegar and broth and stir to combine.
- Cook until the liquid is completely absorbed.
- Remove form the heat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper and set aside.
- To make the taco shells, preheat oven to 320°F.
- In a bowl add the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder and pinch of salt.
- Add the egg, apple cider vinegar and water.
- Using an electric mixer, mix for 5 to 8 minutes, until the dough is no longer sticky.
- Allow dough to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls.
- Using a rolling pin, roll each ball out between two sheets of parchment paper into an approximately 5-inch disk.
- Turn a muffin pan upside down and spray with olive oil.
- Arrange the tortillas in between the spaces on the inverted muffin pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Be sure to watch them close, they crisp up quick.
- Remove from the oven and fill with the beef taco meat.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
|Vitamin A||70.6 µg|
|Vitamin C||5.7 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||20.9 µg|