More Paleo Ground Beef Recipes:
The Best Crockpot Ground Beef Vegetable Soup (Try this!)
Instant Pot Paleo Ground Beef Stroganoff (Easy Ground Beef Dinner)
Addictive Paleo Ground Beef Tacos with Homemade Crunchy Taco Shells
Instant Pot Ground Beef Paleo Chili (Soul-Satisfying Comfort Food)
How to Make the Best Paleo Ground Beef Jerky (High Protein Snack)
Easy 5-Ingredient Paleo Ground Beef Stir Fry with Cauliflower Rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil plus extra for greasing
- 3 large bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 3 tbsp paleo friendly tomato paste
- 1/4 cup homemade beef broth or water
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, riced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley plus extra for serving
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a large baking dish with extra olive oil.
- Arrange the peppers in the dish, cut sides up.
- In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the beef and cook until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles.
- Add the beef broth and tomato paste and cook until most of the liquid has reduced.
- Add the cauliflower rice and cook for about 3-4 more minutes.
- Stir in chopped parsley.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Generously stuff the peppers with the filling.
- Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes covered.
- Then remove the foil and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until peppers are soft and slightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle with extra chopped parsley and serve with your favorite toppings.