More Paleo Ground Beef Recipes:
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Place the cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles rice.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large non stick skillet.
- Add the cauliflower 'rice'.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower rice from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet heat the remaining olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and stir fry, breaking up in to tiny crumbles with a spatula, until the beef is browned.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli and coconut aminos and cook for 7-8 minutes or until the broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve with cauliflower rice.