More Paleo Ground Beef Recipes:
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- Preheat oven to 170°F.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix to combine.
- Transfer the beef mixture on a baking silicon mat.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the meat evenly around the baking mat to ¼ inch thickness.
- Place the baking mat on a large baking sheet with a lip.
- Dry in the oven for 8-10 hours or until harden.
- Slice and serve.