View More Paleo Broccoli Recipes:
Easy Roasted Broccoli Tots with Cheese Dipping Sauce (Dairy-Free)
Addictive Roasted Broccoli and Mushrooms with Onion Wedges
The Best 5-Ingredient Roasted Broccoli with Lemon (Oven Baked)
Sheet Pan Roasted Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
Life-changing Garlic Roasted Broccoli and Carrots
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the broccoli florets in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles rice.
- Transfer the broccoli rice to a non-stick baking sheet.
- Add the minced garlic and olive oil and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Spread out in a single layer.
- Roast in preheat oven for 25 minutes, mixing halfway until tender.
- Remove from the oven.
- Add the lemon juice and chopped parsley and toss to combine.
|Vitamin A||109.1 µg|
|Vitamin C||68.2 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||51.7 µg|