View More Paleo Broccoli Recipes:
Garlic Roasted Broccoli (I Could Eat This Everyday)
Creamy Paleo Crockpot Broccoli Soup (So Good!)
Easy Baked Broccoli Casserole (Cozy, Down-Home Comfort Food)
Broccoli Salad with Crispy Bacon
Simple Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Broccoli Egg Bake (So Wholesome & Healthy)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into ½ inch chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl place the broccoli florets, carrots, garlic, olive oil and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Roast in preheat oven for 25 minutes or until lightly brown and tender.
- Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds (if using) and serve.