View More Paleo Banana Pancake Recipes:
Crave-worthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
2-Ingredient Paleo Banana Egg Pancakes
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ cup Paleo friendly dark chocolate chips
- melted coconut oil for greasing
- In a bowl, place the almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder and mix to combine.
- In another bowl, mash the banana with a fork until completely smooth.
- Add the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract and honey and whisk until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes so it can thicken.
- Lightly grease a non stick skillet with coconut oil.
- Heat the skillet over medium low heat until hot.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.