More Homemade Paleo Mayo Recipes:
- ¼ cup coconut butter, at room temperature
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup warm water
- salt to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Remove the mayo from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving to allow it to soften.
|Vitamin A||24.3 µg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||0.2 µg|