View More Paleo Pizza Recipes:
Easy Make-Ahead 7-Ingredient Paleo Pizza Sauce
Chewy Coconut Flour Pizza Crust (My Go-To for Pizza Crust)
Pepperoni Cauliflower Pizza Bites with Homemade Crust
The Best Paleo Bolognese Pizza (Satisfy Your Pizza Craving)
Paleo Sweet Potato Pizza Crust Recipe
Fruit Dessert Pizza (HOLY YUM!)
21 Incredible Paleo Pizza Recipes to Satisfy Cravings
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup arrowroot flour plus extra for dusting
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 egg room temp, whisked
- For the topping (optional)
- 4-6 tbsp homemade pizza sauce
- 4 oz Paleo friendly sliced mozzarella
- fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a bowl place the almond flour, arrowroot flour, dried oregano, onion powder, garlic powder and 4 tablespoons of coconut flour. Mix to combine.
- In another bowl or measuring cup combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, water and egg.
- Add the liquid ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Using an electric mixer, mix for 5 to 8 minutes, until a dough forms.
- If it’s too sticky to come together, add the remaining coconut flour a tablespoons at a time.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper onto the counter or and dust with extra arrowroot flour.
- Transfer the dough to the parchment paper and sprinkle with more arrowroot flour.
- Roll the dough into a circle, ¼ inch thick.
- Transfer the dough with parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven.
- Top with pizza sauce and sliced mozzarella and bake for additional 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.
|Vitamin A||17.3 µg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||5.7 µg|