More Paleo Chicken Salad Recipes:
- ¼ cup homemade or Paleo friendly store-bought mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 1 cup chopped apple
- salt, black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, place the mayonnaise, curry powder and water and mix to combine.
- Add the chicken, celery, raisins and apple and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Refrigerate for minimum one hour or until ready to serve.
Did you make this recipe? Leave a review (pretty please!)
|Vitamin A||13.8 µg|
|Vitamin C||3.4 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||12.5 µg|