More Paleo Beef Recipes You’ll Love:
26 Easy Paleo Ground Beef Recipes for a Soul-Satisfying Meal
Homemade Grass-Fed Teriyaki Beef Jerky – Best Jerky Recipe Ever!
Easy Mongolian Beef (One of My Favorite Asian Recipes)
Low Carb Mini Beef Paleo Pizzas
Easy Homemade Paleo Beef Enchiladas (Spicy, But Not Too Spicy)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ pound beef chuck steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 pound frozen green beans
- 4 cups homemade beef stock
- 1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley plus extra for serving.
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook the beef, in batches, stirring, until browned.
- Transfer the beef to a slow cooker.
- Deglaze the pan with 1 cup of beef stock.
- Pour the soup mixture over the beef.
- Add the onion, garlic, carrots, celery, green beans, remaining beef stock, diced tomatoes, dried thyme and parsley in the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with extra fresh parsley and serve.