More Paleo Chili Recipes:
Comforting Crockpot Chicken Pumpkin Paleo Chili
Super Easy Paleo Crock Pot Chili
Spicy Texas Slow Cooker Chili
Slow Cooked White Chicken Chili
Stovetop Sweet Potato, Kale and Turkey Chili
Spicy Chipotle Chili with Andouille Sausage
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ¼ pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 ½ cups homemade beef stock
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14.5-oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro plus extra to serve
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beef and cook, stirring often, until mostly browned.
- Place the beef and the rest of ingredients in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper, sprinkle with extra cilantro and serve.
|Vitamin A||789.7 µg|
|Vitamin C||54.9 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||46 µg|